-
August 28th, 2005, 03:36 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I always wished Pleasant Company would have made more of the dresses Samantha wears in the books. I would rather have more of these "everyday" outfits that she wears in the books than all the special occasion dresses that they keep coming out with for her. And those boots! Why in the world has Sammie never had a pair of black button-up boots? It's practically all she wears in the books, original and new illustrations! It doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to do. Just take her middy dress boots and make them in all black!
And also, now that Nellie's here, I'd like to see them release some of the outfits she wears in the books, too. With a pair of black lace-up boots. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well, unfortunately they probably won't be coming out with any of the outfits shown in the original illustrations, as beautiful as they are. [img]frown.gif[/img] I really like some of the outfits she wears in those! But maybe we'll get lucky and they'll make some of the dresses from her current books. I'd be content with the boots for now, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks